Insurances Accepted By Genesis
- Aetna Resources for Living EAP
- Aetna Student Health
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- First Advantage
- Florida Health Care PPO
- Florida Hospital Healthcare
- Horizon Health EAP
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Media Employee Benefit Plan (Daytona Beach News-Journal)
- Orlando Behavioral Health
- Plumbers & Pipefitters Local Union 295
- Preferred Provider
- Quantum Health Solutions
- State Health Benefit Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Benefits Inc.
- United Health Care
- United Medical Resources, Inc.
- Value Options
- Volusia Health Network
- Workplace Benefits, LLC
Insurance companies are driven by consumer needs. If you do not see your provider on this list
- Please contact your insurance company and tell them you’d like Genesis Counseling Center to be included.
- New providers are added on an ongoing basis. Please contact the Genesis Counseling Center at 386-677-5376 and ask if there have been any changes with providers.
*Tricare reimburses directly to the insured. If you have Tricare please know that payment is expected at the time services are rendered and you will be directly reimbursed by your insurance company.
**Medicare Reimbursements are only permitted for those practitioners who are Licensed Clinical Social Workers or Licensed Clinical Psychologists. Licensed Mental Health Counselors and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists are excluded from Medicare reimbursements although secondary insurers often will provide a portion of payment.